Another reason to buy Digi now despite my new 0.0136 low price
🕑 Added 2020-08-06 02:16:45 +0000 UTCWed, 8.5.2020
DGB current price 0.0264
One member asked me why buying DGB now if we can get it lower later?
- On April 24, 2020 my guides said DGB could drop to 0.004. We’ve been waiting for a good 4 long months but it hasn’t come to pass.
- I spoke with my friend tonight about my new DGB’s 0.0136 low. He and I both agreed that the market’s sentiment including DGB are going up. Then he said perhaps my low DGB price might only hit some obscure exchanges and not on all exchanges.
- His comment reminds me of Digital Hack’s May 3, 2020 DGB purchase where his order was partially filled at 0.005. The 0.005 low price only occurred on Australian Bittrex on that night. ONLY ONE EXCHANGE. He might be the only member in my group got a good bag of DGB at 0.005 in May.

- In my heart, I don’t know how DGB could drop by 50% to 0.0136 from 0.026. My concern is my low price will be hitting only one or some obscure exchanges and most of us will miss the train again. For the reason above, I’m encouraging all to add DGB to your hold bag. If Digi soars to 0.80, then you can take profit and buy more DGB with your profit.
- You don’t have to buy all of your DGB in one sitting. Buy a little with each purchase, and when BTC retraces DGB will be on sale too
I'm taking my own advice and being transparent with my group - I’m going to add more Digi to my hold bag. 😉🙂
Have a good night -
SL369
P.S. Another debase night 😟
Comments
With the natural disasters and whatnot coming. A lot of money will move from the pump/dump/scam market to whatever has the largest safest network
Dgb can easily go to a dollar. It's a large p2p network that's should be in the billions
He also sees DGB at $5 relatively soon (maybe winter?) and it being one of the few around still in 7 years.
Someone else I know who is pretty darn accurate said back in May to look for BTC to go to 12-14K, maybe even 18K, and then a huge slam down. They will buy it up super fast and then the market explodes up!
I remember thinking low prices wouldn't happen last year, but they sure did. Difference with this year is we have stronger momentum so the dip will only last a month going into Sept partly.
DGB could only go near a buck if there's some HUGE announcement, like govt adoption or something. I think IF that happens it happens after the dip for half of Aug (according to SM). Why will it dip? Because whales always play the game of pushing up the market, taking profits and dumping BTC to buy it back cheap.
sorry guys but have some common sense. you honestly expect dgb to do a x40 pump from a coinbase listing andthen to drop 99 percent given market conditions. cmon
ahahahahahaa. this is comedy gold.
My priority right now is AMPL
Yes that is the sequence. However, if DGB doesn’t drop to 0.01 then we miss out a good price right now. So, if you do the math, DIGI is at $1.00 and drops to 0.01 which 99%. If DGB lists on Coinbase and so many DIGI holders refuse to part with their bag.. a lot riding on IF DGB drops to 1 cents This means BTC has to crash down pretty hard too. I’m playing it safe and I’m encouraging my members to have plan B also besides sticking with plan A 😉
Listening to your podcast with Sonia, I got the sequence for DGB as shoot up to $1 because of Coinbase listing and we all sell then Bitcoin dump in the Fall leading to a price of $0.01 and we load up the boat.