Patrefans
naughtyfoxgames from patreon
naughtyfoxgames patreon

CH05 Status Update #33

🕑 Added 2023-06-30 22:13:47 +0000 UTC
CH05 Status Update #33

Comments

Jordan lowe

go with option A im okay with waiting for a better more finished product

Brian Aalbers

Too many A ! Vote b - at this post if you have gone so long you do not have player feedback - I agree you do not want to rush but if you go off the deep end without feedback it lets you development the next idea rather than shoving everything you got in - bag -/ vote b

Jonathan Karlsson

Not gonna tell you what to do, but. I really liked the fact that you guys were fast releasing updates, and now it feels like we've been waiting forever, personally, I would enjoy more frequent updates to the game, but could be small updates.

Kane Croce

A

ID3D

option a: we have to wait more but the end result will be even more rewarding. take the time it takes and don't worry about it

Rovs

Some times I think: what is a fart if you're already under the shit. XD Anxiety is a pain. But it's not fair to rush the project. You guys brought up 5 girls to develop. I think they are too many. But each girl deserves a lot of time to build up. I'm into very-complex-story game. Me too have triend some renders. The time to do it is beyond horizon. This not your main job though. Maybe not yet hahaha! It's fair. Use the time the project needs. So, plan A is for best! =D I want to see the game choices altering the girl's humor, behavior and relationships. Most the VN's I've played each girl seems to be isolated from each oder or ignores MC's relationships.

cosmoloco

A

TiredofThis

Definately A

Dennis

option A

George Andrew

100% option A, people who are real fans will understand the wait times and maybe like you both say in the future it will change but it's your game and we can wait longer. AAA

Jonas Hrabcik

totally on board with option A

Npx

We'll definitely keep the next updates on the smaller side. 👍

Npx

The cut content would've been in CH06 but it looks like everyone would strongly prefer A. Don't think there will be any cutting. 🙂

Npx

More special renders or previews? More special renders would take time away from the game development and that's not something we're looking to do right now with the backlog. 🙂

Npx

Learning Daz can definitely be a challenge, especially in the start when there's lots of troubleshooting. But luckily it gets easier! Good luck on your Daz journey. 🙂

Cosmic_Mind

1st plan is always good. A!!!

Npx

The designated render rig will be a MASSIVE help, especially with animations! Simply can't wait. 😄

BigRockFace

option A!

Nothlit

I also vote A. :)

EvilDave86

Option A is more appealing plus it gives y'all time to polish and refine

xu zhaobin

A

Rexkless

option A all the way :)

Jonathan Hang

Easy, Option A

Praxis

Option A. If you went with B it would feel like a cliffhanger ending in need of resolution.

TremulantOne

Not going to be any different than the crowd. Option A is my preference. I've been waiting and can wait a bit longer. Maybe trim down the scope of future updates a tad bit. Depends on if you're seeing patron numbers fall off due to the wait.

Gmoney

Option A, we’ve come this far, it would be bad to release something that feels unfinished and short after a long development period. Touch base with us again before chapter 6 development really gets underway though.

Chris S.

Option A. Best to release it as you envisioned. I’d rather wait longer for a meatier update then get something that feels half-assed and lacking content. IMO, the longer wait’ll be worth while.

Fist With Hair

I think the vast majority would be option A (also it pays to keep the Artists happy does it not?)

Zack Martin

Option A

Thana

Option A totally appeals to me. However, I would entirely understand you choosing B if you are perhaps concerned with maintaining player interest. It sounds like the "cut" content for option B would all still be in CH6? At least the finished game would be the same, regardless of any sacrifice to CH5. Also, to be clear, I won't stop funding if the wait is a bit longer than I'd like.

KEAgNOme

Always fun to read the status updates and seeing how things are chugging along! When it comes to your options for the release I must say that I prefer option A. I don't mind the extra wait time and it would also make the wait worth it

Gee

A. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to give us some more special renders while we wait for the full content.

Zane

I'll go with option A, I mean, we already waited several months so a little bit more wait wouldn't bother me. I've been recently trying Daz myself and I never knew all the hard work a single render could need, not to mention all the different problems you can have with the models, trying to find the right lighting for the scene you're currently working on, etc... So I completely understand why the update is taking much time.

Frowster

Okay, as eager as I am to get back to the girls and all, I would opt for option A. You've made it this far pressing ahead with your vision of Chapter 5, it just doesn't feel right to change course at this point. Most of the work is already done so I'd rather wait a few more weeks than derail your plans and end up with a truncated version of the chapter. Glad to see you're getting closer to getting a dedicated rendering rig working. That will be a huge help!

Xerus

Stay the course and go with Option A, imo.

J

I would prefer waiting for Option A, no need to change plans and it makes the Chapter more fun.

hash hash

Imo id say option A: take your time no rush. I think most of us agree these girls (especially bree 🤭) are worth the wait. Even it needs another month or two.


More Creators