Vicar St. 29th November Presale link
🕑 Added 2021-10-18 17:50:36 +0000 UTCWe've another extra date added for Vicar St in Dublin on November 29th! Here's the presale link for anyone interested. Going live tomorrow morning! General sale on Thursday
https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005B539CB239F1?did=elaserp
For those of you with tickets for the shows this weekend, we are with you all anxiously awaiting tomorrows government announcement. We feel especially sorry for anyone with flights booked and those who we know have already flown over in advance of the gigs. Fingers crossed for good news.
Thanks, as always, for all the support!
Comments
I think this date is wrong and they meant the 25th in the 1st place :))
Only Thursday 25th available. I wonder if there is still a show for the 29th?
Karen Russell
Have just seen it sounds like today will be decision day, finalising of plans for reopening on Friday, so we may hear more later today, either from the boys, or Vicar Street.
yeah, i'd really like to know a few days ahead if i'm getting on a plane on friday or not :)
Karen Russell
That's going to be too late though for those that need to confirm or change travel plans
yes, they are still working on the details. I am sure we will know all by Friday ....
Karen Russell
But some news articles still have social distancing in place?
I watched the news; restrictions are being lifted mostly. Nightclubs, venues and sports events etc will re-open at full capacity ...
Karen Russell
Where has this come from, pls?
looks like this weekend's gigs are going ahead ... wahey!!!
Well, the morning has passed... Afternoon, anyone?
Karen Russell
Anyone got that IPhone App that deals with awkward silences? I feel we could all do with that right now ๐๐
True of course! Makes sense, if it was prescheduled they'd have put a precise time indication there ๐ฅด
Karen Russell
They could be waiting for an update before deciding if they can even do this
Nothing listed yet ๐ฌ
Keeping my fingers crossed and thumbs pressed for you that shows can go ahead this weekend! ๐ค๐ค๐ค
Fingers crossed and thumbs hold. Let's hope this is the last time you have to take covid into consideration.
All fingers crossed!! With new dates released I'm guessing this time cancellation is more likely than postponement (unless you'll move it to Oct 2022 ๐จ)?
Wishing you all the best, crossing fingers and toes that the shows can go ahead as scheduled!
Ahhhhโฆdamn my pesky over enthusiasm ๐๐ thanking you
Christine S. Nielsen
It says it goes live tomorrow morning ๐
No november 29th from the link ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ค๐ค๐ค